Thursday, December 23, 2010

Eja + Duan , Raub + Sg. Petani Reception





Actually this wedding photos are from my previous year 'memasukkan diri' in wedding photography. Believe me, i don't have a single knowledge about photography. I was really naive back then. Gosh, those years was really great. Ah, back to this couple, Eja & Duan was introduced to me by a friend of mine. They do know i was still new in wedding photography but they gave their thrust to me to shoot their wedding. So with less knowledge and lot more moment to capture, i gave my fully commitment to this event. And i did well :D. So this is some few photos that i like to share with you guys! :D 

Have A Nice Day Guys!

FAIZAN ZAINAL
Republic Of Photographic
Senior Photographer
Mobile : +6012.325.1450
Email : mohdfaizanzainal@gmail.com

3 comments:

Shaliza Aziz said...

not previous year but previous2 year .. anyway we like all da shots ... btw, im wondering who is da friend of yours ... hahaha .. pandai cover la hang

sharkx said...

Segan nak ngaku la kak :D

Mohd Ridhuan said...

ok...cun.cuma hang malu2 ja