Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nizam & Nina's Wedding, Hulu Langat, Kuala Lumpur

The food was good, the family was very nice to me & I really had a good time capturing every moment during this wedding. The akad nikah was on Saturday morning & the bersanding was on Sunday. My bus from Penang was 1230 am (sabtu pagi). I arrived at KL around 530am(sabtu pagi also). The craziest thing i ever did was i shoot the akad nikah at 10am then by 2pm i was on the bus going back to penang to join my friends. Because we are having a BBQ (sabtu malam). Then that malam also i take the bus to KL back because i got the majlis bersanding on Sunday at 12pm. And i managed to arrive there on time. Lucky me. Fuhhh. Enjoy the photos guys.





Excited for the next photoshoot! :D



FAIZAN ZAINAL
Republic Of Photographic
Senior Photographer
Mobile : +6012.325.1450
Email : mohdfaizanzainal@gmail.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sangat cantik cik puan nina :)