Sunday, March 6, 2011

Not So Many Photos Of Me

That's true. Since i was learning photography, i didnt realised that doing photography you would not see yourself much in the photos unless someone or some photographer taked a picture of you. At first i did not realised it but after quite sometimes there is no photos of me. Not many!. How that is possible? An amatuer photographer like me doesn't have photos of himself. Haha. But seriously it happens to me. For example i want to put a photos of me in my facebook or other social needs, i open my external to find a handsome face of me. For like 15 minutes i browse, there is no goddamn pictures of me. In these 4 years in menangkap gambar i could say that there is below 30 pictures of me. 4 years and there is only 30 pictures. And i would not say its disadvantages of being amateur photographer, it would be like i am cam-whoring or something. Would it be weird if put a photo of me naked as a desktop wallpaper. :D
  

FAIZAN ZAINAL
Republic Of Photographic
Senior Photographer
Mobile : +6012.325.1450
Email : mohdfaizanzainal@gmail.com

0 comments: