Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Kinda Wedding.

Jeng Jeng Jeng.

Afters going to lots of wedding, seeing lots of wedding photos i do now know what my kinda of wedding should be or will be. Don't worry guys i not going to get marry now. I just well prepared theoractically and not well prepared with the money & willingness.

For me in wedding the most important things are the solemnization. You know why? because its the ceremony that unite two person that will be together for the rest of their life. The reception also important but for me its not that important actually. In Malaysia, we take wedding receptions way to over. We spends too much for a reception either the rich or non rich people. 

I would love to have a wedding in a park or somewhere near a lake. Or even at the beach. Its an open space. I would be out of breath if my wedding in an compact place. Its the space that freaks me out. A wedding in the park/lake or beach fills with my close friends, relatives.Isn't that great guys?.

Well, it would be great if it happen first. I hope it will happen.

Bye guys!
Stay safe.



0 comments: