Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Un Updated Life & Blog

First and foremost, i am really sorry for the unupdated post to this blog. I am really hated my internet connection speed. So slow. I have to stay late at the office to update my blog. I know. So ' kesian ' right.

Just want you guys to know that i do still love this blog and i still do wedding photography. Of course i do, its my ' periuk nasi '. I'm still adjusting slowly with my work & wedding photography so i hope you guys still visit my blog during your free time. Oh ya, for those who didn't know yet, i do have a facebook page for my works. Its Faizan Zainal's Photography. Do Like me. Always do do do do. Haha

I just got back from Langkawi. It's my second visit there. Next week i am going to Bandung. I hope it will goes well as i planned it.

So for the longest un updated photos, i will upload some of the photos that i take during my family day there. Enjoy!


That's all for now. Bye :)
Stay safe guys!

0 comments: